Thursday, July 25, 2013

Almost Forgot To Post These...

I just realized I forgot to post a bunch of refashions that I did in the spring!
Here they are:

I had planned on wearing brown riding boots with this, but once I changed the neckline, shortened it, and took out the pockets, I realized I looked like I was ready to go on a safari. So I added a blue belt and wore my favorite blue wedge sandals. =)

I think this has to be the best refashion ever for a couple of reasons. #1 This dress was free! It was given to our girls as a hand-me-down.  and #2 All I had to do was remove that collar and sleeves and voila! a fancy and expensive looking dress!
 I found this shirt at goodwill. It was probably only $1 because that's usually the only stuff I buy anymore at goodwill. lol  I loved the pattern and knew I could use the blue belt and sandals (again).
 This dress was reaaaaallly old fashioned.  I love the way it turned out!
 I originally bought these thinking I would keep them as capris. But I'm glad I made them into a skirt instead. A skirt is much nicer in the summer than capri pants.
 I'm not a fan of this dress refashion (or the after picture of myself lol...I look like a deer in headlights.) I tried to do a ruffle, but I think the fabric was too stiff or something. When I put it on, it felt like a tutu. The ruffle was sticking out instead of down. It was weird. =P Good thing it was only $1.
 I love this refashion! I got this dress at a yardsale for 25 cents! (I love yardsales so much!) However, this dress will never be seen in public with those shoes. Those heels are so high, I almost fell over just standing in them. lol

This was my Easter dress. The only thing I had to do was add the strip of fabric to the middle to match my shoes. =)

Keep an eye out for the refashioning of these beauties =)






***If you have some time, swing by my zibbet shop and take a look around!***
http://www.zibbet.com/TheRufflyBuffalo
Thanks! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment